Enriching a core business portal: the TETRA capacity subscription management portal at TIGF
TIGF is in charge of natural gas transport in southwestern France. Its customers – the senders – use the transport network infrastructure to route natural gas to the sites of their end user.
TETRA is a portal dedicated to sender contract management and capacity subscription on the natural gas network.
Oresys was assigned to upgrade the TETRA application, to allow TIGF to offer its customers new functions, in particular hour capacity subscription and mutually-agreed capacity transfer.
Oresys was involved in all stages of the project:
- Collecting needs and coordinating workshops where operational players could explain their requirements
- Drafting specifications
- Approving general and detailed functional specifications
- Drawing up the acceptance test strategy
- Drawing up and executing test cases: Oresys suggested conducting a factory acceptance test phase at the integrator’s premises to save time on this project phase
- Change management: updating user guide and procedures
The new functions were implemented within the scheduled timeframe. Oresys accompanied the users throughout the project and in particular during the operational acceptance tests phase.
"Oresys demonstrated the expert know_howof its teamq on highly specialized topics such as capacity management on the natural gas transport network. We were able to adapt the suggested approach to a medium-sized business in avery flexible way"