Transformation, innovation, competition and regulatory pressure
In today’s competitive context, marked by ever-increasing regulatory pressure, banks have to face major challenges:
- Reinforce their market positioning
- Achieve Operational Excellence
- Satisfy national and international regulatory constraints
Our teams offer you their in-depth knowledge of the sector and expertise in project management for major programs, to allow you to achieve the necessary transformations and reinforce your performance and sustainability.
From the outset, Oresys decided to position the financial sector as one of the main vectors of its development. Every year, over 50 of our consultants support our clients of the following departments:
- Marketing: customer segmentation redesign, customer knowledge improvement, optimization of marketing campaigns
- Distribution: customer relationship lifecycle, definition and implementation of digital and cross-channel strategies
- Sales performance: activity monitoring and steering, sales animation, compensation
- Products and services: products and innovation, pricing engine
- Risks and conformity: optimization of obligatory capital and homologation, operational risks, bringing financial security up to standard (anti-laundering, etc.).
Backed by an international network, Oresys has been leading for several years innovative international studies on business maturity in this sector in terms of Operational Excellence and Commercial Excellence, in conjunction with its partners from Cordence Worldwide (Germany, Benelux, France, Singapore, Australia, etc.).
Oresys provides the following services:
- project steering and managing assistance
- Scoping studies and master plans
- Process mapping and optimization
- Change management and large roll-outs
- Enterprise Architecture and IS governance
Business Intelligence and analytics
They trust us
Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), Banque de France, BNP Paribas, BPCE, Banque Postale, Credit Agricole, GE Capital, LCL, Natixis, Société Générale, etc