A fast and ever-changing sector of the future
The Energy & Utilities sector has to face numerous challenges, such as regulatory changes, new consumption modes, the installation of smart networks and depleting raw materials… This context requires very high reactivity, and Oresys has been accompanying the transformation projects of the sector’s top stakeholders for many years.
With 25% of our sales in Energy & Utilities, we have developed in-depth knowledge of this sector’s stakes and issues. In the last 3 years, we have performed over 200 assignments in Energy & Utilities, involving over one-third of our consultants.
Our assignments mainly relate to the following areas:
- Transport, distribution and routing
- Network maintenance
- Infrastructure maintenance
- Marketing of utilities and associated services
- Meter reading management and smart metering
- Intervention management
Our know-how extends to all phases of transformation projects:
- Framing: process optimization, preliminary studies, business cases, etc.
- Management: project steering, portfolio management, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Deployment: change management, lessons learned, etc.
Oresys provides services throughout the “Energy & Utilities” value chain and also assists stakeholders with transversal functions: IS, HR and Sales & Marketing depts., Top Management, etc.
They trust us
EDF, ERDF, RTE, GDF Suez, GrDF, GRTgaz, Cofely, Areva, Total, Veolia…