A fast-changing sector
We are currently witnessing profound changes in the operating context of our healthcare institutions (ageing population, lifestyle changes, rising healthcare costs, reduced means, fast-evolving regulations, etc.).
As a result of these upturns, the healthcare sector must imagine now what the hospital of tomorrow will look like and implement the changes needed to satisfy the sector’s multiple challenges (cost reduction, improved service quality, preventive medicine, etc.).
With over 200 assignments since 1990, Oresys has extensive experience in the hospital sector and its activities and constraints.
The Oresys consultants know how to single out priority requirements in order to satisfy the challenges of its clients on such specific and essential health issues as patient files, operating theatres, medication circuits, financial management and human resources management.
Oresys has also developed knowledge on the themes of prevention and digital health.
Oresys has successfully implemented its know-how in various operational fields specific to this sector, such as:
- IS architecture, governance and mapping,
- Process modelling and organization,
- Studies and draft specifications,
- Call to tender (RAF) management,
- Transformation project support: steering, design studies, acceptance tests, change management and deployment.
As an active member of Cordence Worldwide, Oresys also organizes exchanges with international health experts, to share innovative experience and assemble the information of all health sector stakeholders to get the “bigger picture”.
→ Feedback of the 2012 Health Summit organized by Oresys: European Panorama of Solutions for Health Challenges
They trust us
- Public institutions: Caen hospital, Dijon hospital, Angers hospital, etc.
- Public organizations: French Social Security Office and Ministry of Health
- Private organizations: Healthways, etc.