ERP project management
Major groups often opt for integrated solutions like ERP. These large-scale projects involve major challenges:
- Rationalization of processes and organization
- Information system adaptation to operational needs
- Project cost and timeframe management, ROI achievement
- Deployment for several hundred users
- Running costs of the post-project solution
Oresys works for Financial Departments and Program or Project Directors to set up ERP solutions and application maintenance outsourcing.
In the last 10 years, Oresys has accompanied over 50 projects for Financial ERP rollout or redesign:
- Across all sectors (Energy, Transport, Building and Public Works, Distribution, Administration, etc.)
- For financial divisions: Accounting, Management Control, Purchasing, Logistics, Money Management, Consolidation, Investments, etc.
- Using major software packages (SAP-ORACLE-PEOPLESOFT, SAGE, CEGID) and specific software packages (Purchasing-Budget-Consolidation, etc.)
Oresys supports its clients with multiple skills:
- In-depth process knowledge
- Change management and deployment
- Steering of large projects
- Familiarity with commercially-available software solutions
Oresys works independently from software-package suppliers and integrators. We help our clients choose the best solution and steer the right projects.
A few references: Eiffage, Cetim, Veolia Environnement*, GrDF, RATP, Sony Music, AFPA, Canton de Vaud, Régie des Transports Marseillais (RTM)
* The AGORA project won first prize at the 2010 SAP Quality Awards (large business category). Oresys was part of this achievement. The prize is awarded to outstanding projects in terms of management quality and governance.