Improving HR Department performance and HRIS changes
Achieving new levels of HR performance requires the implementation of complex and sophisticated projects, adapted to the specific character of the HR function.
To tackle these issues, Oresys assists you on the following themes:
- Implementation of a Group and international HR Information System (HRIS), incorporating project-related requirements (crosswise repositories, etc.),
- HRIS upgrades with no down time,
- Improved labor management (time and activity management, temping management, etc.),
- Dematerialization of HR management actions (pay sheet, Employee file, etc.),
- Assistance with shared services (HR socio-professional category, etc.) and HR process outsourcing
Oresys currently performs around 50 assignments every year in the area of HR performance improvement, involving over 50 consultants.
Oresys relies on tried-and-tested methodologies, built specially for HR performance projects:
- HR Department audit and organizational diagnostic: performance analysis, benchmarks, etc.
- Rollout of strategic maps on HR Department objectives,
- HR process studies and rollout of performance indicators,
- Framing and assistance in the implementation of HR Department transformation programs,
- Secure HRIS migration (in particular payroll control), etc.
Oresys provides an innovative approach, built on our experience and belief:
- Paycheck Serenity® method and tool to accelerate payroll controls
- "Dematerialization of transport tickets" in partnership with Ixxi
- "Dematerialization of HR documents and electronic safe"
A few references: RATP, SNCF, GDF Suez, Eiffage, Banque de France, Commission Européenne