Secure your project by mastering the contribution and influence of your stakeholders
Oresys leads 40-50 projects a year in which stakeholder management plays a key role.
Stakeholder management is essential in dealing with complex and challenging situations:
- Difficulties in mobilizing business resources on a project
- Multiplicity of actors and/or levels (national, regional, local)
- Managing of the social dialogue with Unions/ Work Council authorities / Staff representative bodies that might impact the project schedule
- Conflicting interests between different branches / departments of the company ...
This approach is a must for any Project Manager facing strong external influences on the project scope.
In response to this challenge, Oresys has developed PartnerBooster®, an innovative and tooled approach, which is based on:
- Recognized methodologies in the field of negotiation and allies strategy management
- A proven track record across sectors and within different contexts
- The integration into Oresys’ RightDriver® project management methodology
The objectives are to:
- Identify project stakeholders
- Analyze and measure for each stakeholder the degree of adherence and resistance
- Develop a relationship strategy balancing the challenges, the energy needed, and the expected result
- Translate strategy into action, supported by the Oresys PartnerBooster® model
Oresys offers to:
- Conduct a quick diagnosis of your project stakeholders thanks to the PartnerBooster® tool, a true accelerator for your project, guaranteeing its success
- Manage your project stakeholders thanks to a hands-on action plan and indicators measuring the effectiveness of the measures taken
Oresys’ stakeholder management methodology can be applied in many different situations and has been proved successful for:
- Transformation projects requiring to reconcile different points of views, to assure that transverse working methods are evolving ...
- Publically high profile projects that are at the heart of societal issues such as large infrastructure / transportation and construction projects, projects in the energy sector or reorganization projects in the public service.